How do you measure up?
Active children want clothing that is comfortable – children have little tolerance for clothing that is too long or short, that rides up or is too tight.
Sun Emporium UV swimwear is designed to ensure a comfort fit for active bodies. Swimwear should have a snug fit rather than a very tight fit where the fabric is stretched across the body.
Helpful hints for calculating body measurements:
- Take measurements while standing in underclothes.
- The tape measure should be firm but not too tight.
- Measure height without shoes.
- Keep the tape straight across your back when taking chest/bust measurements.
- The tape should be kept up under the arms and around the shoulder blades.
- Put arms down when measuring chest/bust.
- Measure around the natural waistline. To locate an often hard-to-find waistline in children tie a string or elastic around the child's waist. Then ask the child to bend and stretch - the string will then automatically roll into place at the natural waistline!
- If your measurement is in between then go up a size.
- If in doubt then allow an extra size for children as they will grow throughout the season.
Babies Unisex Size Chart
Children's Unisex Size Chart
Hat & Cap Sizes - Circumference